The Self Report: 10 Habits You Need To Start Tracking
The Self Report is a series of posts on Reena’s Edit for mental health and wellness. These may include the newest research, previous or current experiences, and methods of care by Reena or featured guests. Some subjects we will cover are body love, the importance of self care, daily rituals for mental health, recommended products or services, self valuation, and creating your future.
Here are 10 inspirational prompts for habit tracking. Organize your life by setting goals and working on them daily. It may be easy to forget them, unless you track them daily in a notebook or on your phone. Prioritize habits within your schedule and your daily routine.
Comment down below any other ideas!
10 Habits To Track:
- Your steps
- Rate stress level 1-10
- Acknowledge how you’re feeling
- Write in gratitude journal
- Pray or meditate
- Host a friend hangout once a month (book club, crafts, tea and sweets, etc.)
- Social media free weekend
- Inbox zero
- Create tomorrow’s to-do list
- Check in on neighbors/elderly