Why does the area under my eyes appear darker?
It may be due to the constricted blood vessels causing hyperpigmentation or from thinning of the skin around the eyes.
What are the common causes of dark circles?
The first you may guess—a lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits. Other causes may be allergies, including hay fever, or excessive sun exposure!
5 Easy Remedies To Try
- Sleep with your head elevated.
- Use an eye cream nightly.
- Pat in a drop of sweet almond oil every night.
- Soak your eyes with cold tea bags for 20 minutes.
- Make potato juice by grating a potato and straining the juice, and combine it with a teaspoon of honey. Leave on for 30 minutes.