How To: At-Home Mani
How To: An instructional series to instruct our readers with routines, guides, and recipes.
We’ve been doing nails-at-home since the pandemic started. By now, we have become almost! pro. It’s not just nail polish either.
Let us take you on a journey to get these beauties you see. We posted a tik-tok here.
- UV light such as this or this
- Nail extension tips. These are the best! And it comes with the best nail glue
- A clear gel base and top coat. We like this brand
- Any gel color of choice
- Nail file
- Glue on your nail tips and file to shape.
- File the entire tip a bit as well.
- Apply base, color and then top coat in that order. Cure between each coat.
And voila! It takes practice and saves you loads of $$$.
Tip: put aside your salon visit money each month into a vaca jar, or any jar you choose. Here are some ideas: a designer bag, shopping spree, or a new makeup. It can be anything. $100-200 a month goes a long way *winky face*