How To: 7 Clever Ways To Respect Mother Nature
How To: An instructional series to instruct our readers with routines, guides, and recipes.
Living an eco-friendly lifestyle, each of us make a difference no matter how small—
- Turn off the water while you brush your teeth and cleanse your face.
- Reduce junk mail by downloading the app PaperKarma and unsubscribe in the app (not all companies are linked with the app but many are to start!)
- Keep extra reusable shopping totes in your car instead of getting paper or plastic bags every trip.
- Grow herbs like dill, cilantro, and mint at home—even fruit and veggies if you have space!
- Try composting in your yard—great for your garden too.
- Instead of ordering from Amazon almost daily—yes, we’ve done this too—save items to your cart and order at the end of the week
- Replace paper towels with dish clothes