Here are a few food guides we’ve put together the last few months.
• Eat within an hour of waking up
• Eat every 4 hours after breakfast
• Eat more than 1 color every meal
• Keep your meal sizes consistent
• For an energy boost, go carb-less at lunch time. Try removing the non-vegetable containing carbs from your lunch meal. Save them for later!
• Throwing together a salad is the easiest meal or side when you’re short on time. We grow banana peppers, cherry tomatoes, and parsley in our mini garden, and love to throw together a salad everyday for lunch. A small garden with a few staples is super easy to maintain as well!